On 20th of March our auction will go live! In this auction you have a chance to bid on amazing
items while at the same time supporting students.
Below you find all kinds of amazing items and services for you to bid on! All the proceeds of this auction will go directly to the support of students. So you get something you like and at the same time support a good cause! Win-win.
So please tell all your family and friends to join and share in the joy of giving and receiving!
How to bid?
As for the bidding, it’s easy:
– Click on the [Bid Now]-button on the right of your preferred item/service. You can also click on the item to see more pictures/information.
– Fill in your name (you can also use an alias if you would like to stay anonymous).
– Fill in your email address (this will not be published).
– Enter the amount you would like to bid for the item (in euro’s).
– Press on the [Place Bid]-button.
If you get overbid by somebody else you will automatically receive a message.
When do I know I have won?
The auction will be held online from Monday the 20th of March 12.00 am (CET) up till Saturday
the 15th of April 11.00 am (CET) BUT that’s is not the end of the auction. That Saturday, April 15th,
the auction will be closed with a live show at lunchtime at the training weekend of NICE in
Westelbeers (NL). The hot items and some surprise extra items will then be auctioned live!
The highest bid will receive an email from us shortly after the end of the auction.
How will I receive my item/service?
In the confirmation email that you have won your item, you will receive all information on how to pay for it, how to contact the person who provides the item/service etc.
Any more questions: firstname.lastname@example.org